1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
These came from a Pillsbury healthy baking cookbook. They make a small batch, so double if you're serving them to more than a couple of people. Also, the dough can get a little dry near the end sometimes. Adding a little bit of milk or chocolate liqueur will help loosen it up nicely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2In large bowl, combine brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and egg white; blend well.
- 4Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- 5Mix in chips.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g