- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 ounce chicken bouillon (2 packets)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- paprika, to sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken pieces in 3 quart casserole.
- Mix flour, bouillon powder, dill weed, first amount of paprika and pepper in saucepan.
- Stir in about 1/2 of the milk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining milk and yogurt.
- Heat and stir until it boils and thickens.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook, uncovered, in 350 degree oven for about 1 1/2 hours until tender.