Recipe by bakerslady
Like the taste of deviled eggs but not all the added fat and cholestrol? These are so close to eggs my family couldnt hardly taste diffrence. I got this from Taste of home light n' tasty.
- 10 hardboiled egg
- 3⁄4 cup mashed potatoes (prepared with skim milk and low fat butter or margarine)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 -3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and refrigerate for another use. Set whites aside. In a small bowl, combine mashed potatoes, mayonnaise, mustard and food coloring if desired; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving.