Recipe by ChefDebs
Having started a lowfat diet recently, i was craving a dish that tasted good despite being low fat, this is quick, easy and delicious. I serve this with basmati rice and a green salad with no fat dressing.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken pieces, trimmed of fat
- 4 tablespoons patak's tikka masala curry paste
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut diagonal slices in the chicken pieces and lay the chicken in a baking dish.
- Mix the garlic, curry paste, mango chutney and yoghurt together, and pour over the chicken.
- Lay the tomato slices on top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 30 mins or until the chicken is done.