Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another one from my mom. Incredibly good, incredibly easy, reheats well...what more can you ask for? I'm not fond of chunky tomato sauce, so I just get plain and spice it up with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook meat until brown and done. Drain, if necessary. Return to skillet.
- Add tomato sauce and cook until heated.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray into a 13x9x2 baking dish. Unroll pizza dough and press onto bottom and halfway up the sides of the dish.
- Line bottom of crust with 3 slices mozzarella. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake UNCOVERED for 12 minutes.
- Top with remaining 3 slices and bake 5 more minutes or until crust is brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then serve!