Another one from my mom. Incredibly good, incredibly easy, reheats well...what more can you ask for? I'm not fond of chunky tomato sauce, so I just get plain and spice it up with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Cook meat until brown and done. Drain, if necessary. Return to skillet.
- 3Add tomato sauce and cook until heated.
- 4Spray non-stick cooking spray into a 13x9x2 baking dish. Unroll pizza dough and press onto bottom and halfway up the sides of the dish.
- 5Line bottom of crust with 3 slices mozzarella. Top with meat mixture.
- 6Bake UNCOVERED for 12 minutes.
- 7Top with remaining 3 slices and bake 5 more minutes or until crust is brown.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes, then serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.2
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 632.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: