Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hearty, total comfort food that won't pack on the pounds. I prefer to use the dehydrated mushroom packets you can get at gourmet stores and spice shops. You can keep them on hand without worrying about the shelf life of exotic mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook completely, allowing to brown just a bit. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and sautee until soft, then add mushrooms sautee until mostly cooked.
- Add in wine, stock paste, curry and salt & pepper. Simmer until slightly reduced, about 15 minutes.
- Add back in cooked chicken and stir in sour cream. Bring to a gentle simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or tossed with egg noodles.