A hearty, total comfort food that won't pack on the pounds. I prefer to use the dehydrated mushroom packets you can get at gourmet stores and spice shops. You can keep them on hand without worrying about the shelf life of exotic mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook completely, allowing to brown just a bit. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2Add onion and sautee until soft, then add mushrooms sautee until mostly cooked.
- 3Add in wine, stock paste, curry and salt & pepper. Simmer until slightly reduced, about 15 minutes.
- 4Add back in cooked chicken and stir in sour cream. Bring to a gentle simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Serve over rice or tossed with egg noodles.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Curried Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 521.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken stock paste