1/8 Photos of Low Fat Crustless Mushroom Quiche
This makes a very nice lunch with tomato slices. It's tasty nutrition with very little fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in 2 -3 tbsp of water until almost tender.
- 3Add spinach and cook until all moisture is evaporated (about 4 minutes).
- 4Add bread crumbs, stir and place into a quiche pan which has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients in medium mixing bowl and pour over vegetables in quiche pan.
- 6Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until firm in center.
- 7Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Crustless Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 257.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: