Prep 8 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A wonderful dessert that comes from your crock pot.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker super moist fudge cake mix, dry
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix, sugar free, any flavor
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Dump into crock pot.
- Place a paper towel over crock pot before placing lid to collect the moisture.
- Cook on LOW 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
This was not as gooey or sweet as I was expecting. The recipe I prepared came out as a cake. It tastes really good and is very moist. I had some raspberry yoghurt drizzled over my slice. I would reccomend to use more chocolate chips if you are expecting a sweeter dessert. Thank you for sharing. I always love crockpot recipes.