Recipe by KadesMom
Creamy and zippy chicken with black beans. So easy to make too!
Top Review by Jadebluafterglo
This is a great and versatile recipe. I have made it numerous times now, and it is always tasty. I have even used boneless pork chops (its what I had in the freezer) and it still came out awesome. I cook it on low for 8 hours, and when it is done, it falls apart. Try using it to put in enchiladas. To die for. I even have a friend who is a superb Mexican cook, and she tells me she loves the enchiladas I make with this recipe. All in all, this is a yummy yummy recipe.
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 4 ounces nonfat sour cream