1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Crock Pot Herbed Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
6 hrs 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
A true comfort food from your crock pot. Only 6 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1Cook bacon in 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2Once bacon is browned, add onion, carrot and celery.
- 3Cook an additional minutes; drain off excess fat.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl, combine one can chicken broth and soup; blend with a metal whisk.
- 5Once blended, add additional can of chicken broth and spices.
- 6Pour sauce into crock pot.
- 7Add rice and turkey; blend well.
- 8Cook on High for 30 minutes and then reduce heat to Low.
- 9Cook for 6 to 7 hours or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Crock Pot Herbed Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 928.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 28.9 g