1/5 Photos of Low Fat Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup
8 hrs 15 mins
A delicious healthy meal that is so easy to make. This is a combination of several great recipes that I have tried. The cooking aroma is very enticing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups frozen okra
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix (no MSG, reduced salt)
- 1Stir the envelope of taco seasoning mix with vegetable broth in a 6 quart crock-pot.
- 2Remove fat from chicken breast and add to crock-pot.
- 3Cook on low about four hours and shred chicken using two forks.
- 4Add all other ingredients to crock-pot.
- 6Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- 7Garnish with chopped green onions, fat free sour cream, or Melissa’s Soy Shreds cheddar.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 1246.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: