7 hrs 10 mins
This is a very light, tasty and delicious chicken stroganoff made in the crockpot. If your crockpot cooks hot like mine, this only needs to cook on low for 4 hours. If you have one of the older models...follow the stated directions. My family LOVES this! This is best served over egg noodles. If adding mushrooms, whole fresh mushrooms work best. If you use sliced mushrooms...they get too mushy. So add them in the last hour if using sliced.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 98% fat free undiluted
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, whole
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1Place frozen chicken breasts on the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Layer onion, minced garlic and mushrooms on top.
- 3Mix soup, sour cream, onion soup, mix, crushed red pepper, garlic powder and worcestershire together and pour over chicken breasts.
- 4Cook on Low for about 7-8 hours, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- 5Stir sauce before cooking and if you would like to thicken sauce, add flour or cornstarch.
- 6Serve over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Crock-Pot Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 873.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.6 g