Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Very easy and very tasty. I hope you can get Pat's BBQ Sauce in your area. Try some baked sweet potato fries with it. Freezes well.
- 4 (1/2 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 15 ounces pat's ho-made barbecue sauce
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 slices bread, 2 per sandwich
- Place all ingredients in the crock-pot and stir.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours, and shred the chicken breast using two forks. Stir.
- Cook the shredded chicken in the ingredients for about an hour.
- Serve on sliced bread.