Recipe by Audrey M
A nice way to have dessert ready when you get home plus it is low fat. What can be better??
- 8 tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Brummel and Brown spread, softened
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease crock pot.
- In a large bowl place apple slices.
- Mix cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice and toss apples with mixture.
- Next, combine milk, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and the 1/2 cup Bisquick.
- Spoon mixture over apples.
- Cut cold butter into the rest of the Bisquick (1 cup) and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle this mixture over top of apples.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until apples are soft.