Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice way to have dessert ready when you get home plus it is low fat. What can be better??
Make and share this Low Fat Crock Pot Apple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 8 tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Brummel and Brown spread, softened
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Grease crock pot.
- In a large bowl place apple slices.
- Mix cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice and toss apples with mixture.
- Next, combine milk, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and the 1/2 cup Bisquick.
- Spoon mixture over apples.
- Cut cold butter into the rest of the Bisquick (1 cup) and brown sugar.
- Sprinkle this mixture over top of apples.
- Cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until apples are soft.