1/2 Photos of Low Fat Crispy Fish and Chips
Sassy Syrah's Note:
This is a fantasticly low fat recipe. It is a lovely way to have takeaway at home, and is incredibly easy to make. You can involve children in crushing the rice crackers, they seem to really enjoy that step.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C Remove any skin or bones from fish.
- 2Crush the rice crackers to a rustic crumb.
- 3Dust fish with flour, dip in egg, and coat with cracker crumbs.
- 4Spray both sides with olive oil spray.
- 5Place on baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes, until cooked through and golden.
- 6For the chips:.
- 7Wash and peel the potatoes.
- 8Cut into chip shapes about 1.
- 95cm thick.
- 10Spray with the olive oil spray.
- 11Sprinkle with the seasoning and toss slightly.
- 12Bake on a baking tray for about 15- 25 minutes until they are browned and crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Crispy Fish and Chips
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sea bream fillets