1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Crispy Chicken Wings
dusty AE's Note:
These chicken wings are a family favourite - as the name suggests - crispy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 3Prepare the chicken wings by taking off the tip and cutting them in half at the joint (this does not have to be done, but I always do my wings this way).
- 4Combine all the dry ingredients in a large plastic bag.
- 5Spray the wings with oil.
- 6Add about a third of them to the flour mixture and shake until well coated.
- 7Place on prepared baking trays.
- 8Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 9Spray chicken with oil again.
- 10Bake for 25-35 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.
- 11Serve with fries or salad.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Crispy Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1226.2
- Calories from Fat 721
- Total Fat 80.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 385.0 mg
- Sodium 365.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 94.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: