Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
these low-fat crepes were produced while trying to find alternatives.....this makes about 8 (for one or two people). spray crepes with spray butter and a lite dusting of powdered sugar and cinnamon....and ROLL
- Combine all ingredients mix until smooth. Use a non-stick pan (no oil needed) heat over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 3 Tablespoons crepe batter into skillet, tilting and rotating skillet to cover evenly and thinly.
- Cook until edges begin to brown. Turn crepe over and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove crepe to plate to cool. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Spray with spray butter, lightly dust with powdered sugar and cinnamon -- and ROLL.