Chef #808076's Note:
these low-fat crepes were produced while trying to find alternatives.....this makes about 8 (for one or two people). spray crepes with spray butter and a lite dusting of powdered sugar and cinnamon....and ROLL
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients mix until smooth. Use a non-stick pan (no oil needed) heat over medium-high heat.
- 2Spoon 3 Tablespoons crepe batter into skillet, tilting and rotating skillet to cover evenly and thinly.
- 3Cook until edges begin to brown. Turn crepe over and cook until lightly browned.
- 4Remove crepe to plate to cool. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- 5Spray with spray butter, lightly dust with powdered sugar and cinnamon -- and ROLL.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 120.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g