Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
these low-fat crepes were produced while trying to find alternatives.....this makes about 8 (for one or two people). spray crepes with spray butter and a lite dusting of powdered sugar and cinnamon....and ROLL
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients mix until smooth. Use a non-stick pan (no oil needed) heat over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 3 Tablespoons crepe batter into skillet, tilting and rotating skillet to cover evenly and thinly.
- Cook until edges begin to brown. Turn crepe over and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove crepe to plate to cool. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Spray with spray butter, lightly dust with powdered sugar and cinnamon -- and ROLL.