- 2 large potatoes, diced into 1/2-inch with peel
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 8 celery ribs, chopped
- 14 ounces vegetable broth
- 14 ounces creamed corn
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup green onion top
Directions See How It's Made
- In a separate pan cover 3 diced and peeled potatoes with water and simmer until tender. Drain water and mix until cooked potatoes are a thick liquid.
- In a large pot, add vegetable broth, potato diced with peel, onion, carrots, and celery. Stir and cook until potatoes are soft.
- Add liquefied potatoes, cooked cream corn, bay leaf, and paprika, stir.
- Add green onions, stir.