Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was published in Cooking Light magazine.
Make and share this Low fat Creamy Pasta Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Saute garlic in oil, adding carrots and green vegetables.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend yogurt and cheese in blender until smooth.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss with remaining ingredients to sprinkle on top.
- Serve hot with extra grated cheese.
The sauce for this recipe is excellent and easy! I added about 3/4 cup tomato sauce for a light, creamy tomato flavour that blended with the veggies well. I also added two chicken breasts, cubed, to the mix. DELICIOUS!
I started out wanting to make this recipe so badly that I kept going when I realized I didn't have most of the ingredients. Haha! I am all out of peas and green beans, much to my dismay! I replaced the green beans with sliced mushrooms and just left out the peas. This would be excellent with the peas and beans, but was delicious even improvised. Thanks for posting this and giving me something to go by!