Recipe by James Craig
This recipe was published in Cooking Light magazine.
Top Review by Chantrea
The sauce for this recipe is excellent and easy! I added about 3/4 cup tomato sauce for a light, creamy tomato flavour that blended with the veggies well. I also added two chicken breasts, cubed, to the mix. DELICIOUS!
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrots, scrubbed and diced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Saute garlic in oil, adding carrots and green vegetables.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend yogurt and cheese in blender until smooth.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss with remaining ingredients to sprinkle on top.
- Serve hot with extra grated cheese.