Recipe by SaraFish
An easy 4 ingredient pie! Cool, creamy and refreshing. Low in fat and yummy. I got this off a container of light whipped topping from my grocery store.
Top Review by mhallred
I saw this on a cool whip container also. It is quick, easy and delicious. I added a large can of mandarin orange slices to the pie and then decorated the top with them also. I took 2 of these pies to my young women's meeting and those 10 teenage girls demolished both pies in about 5 minutes! It has become my "go-to" dish when I have to take a dessert somewhere. It looks like a spent hours in the kitchen!
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (Keebler makes one)