Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy 4 ingredient pie! Cool, creamy and refreshing. Low in fat and yummy. I got this off a container of light whipped topping from my grocery store.
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (Keebler makes one)
- Mix cream cheese til fluffy, add condensed milk and mix til combined.
- Add orange juice and mix til smooth and creamy.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
I saw this on a cool whip container also. It is quick, easy and delicious. I added a large can of mandarin orange slices to the pie and then decorated the top with them also. I took 2 of these pies to my young women's meeting and those 10 teenage girls demolished both pies in about 5 minutes! It has become my "go-to" dish when I have to take a dessert somewhere. It looks like a spent hours in the kitchen!
I made 2 of these over the weekend. One had the regular ingredients, one I used fat free cream cheese, fat free cool whip. I could not tell the difference so I will be doing the fat free ingredients from now on. Very easy to put together, very creamy, light dessert. My family has made a lemonade pie similar to this for a long time, I think liked the orange version better. I put the pie in the freezer to set, and I think I like it much better frozen. It is very close to ice cream consistency when it is in the freezer.