This is a delicious dish. Mmmm.. nice and creamy. It's easy to make. You don't have to bother with milk or cornstarch like some other recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cauliflower into florets of even size.
- 2Drop into boiling salted water and cook for about 15 minutes or until very soft when pierced with fork.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Put cream cheese in food processor (or blender).
- 5Add cooked cauliflower and garlic and blend until creamy.
- 6Add parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Pour into 1 quart greased casserole dish. Top with a light sprinkle of paprika and bake in 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 348.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g