Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious dish. Mmmm.. nice and creamy. It's easy to make. You don't have to bother with milk or cornstarch like some other recipes.
- Cut cauliflower into florets of even size.
- Drop into boiling salted water and cook for about 15 minutes or until very soft when pierced with fork.
- Drain well.
- Put cream cheese in food processor (or blender).
- Add cooked cauliflower and garlic and blend until creamy.
- Add parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into 1 quart greased casserole dish. Top with a light sprinkle of paprika and bake in 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot.