Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This goes great with Salmon Potato Patties #125957 or any other fish. * Remember...you are just using spoonfuls at a time...when you look at the nutritional facts.
Top Review by MCH100
I have been looking for a low-fat dill sauce to match, in taste, the traditional dill sauces which I have had. This one doesn't make it...it's a creamy lemon sauce that happens to have some dill in it (I couldn't taste the dill, you see) I'll eliminate the lemon and try again. More to come.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed, finely minced
- fresh black pepper, ground, to taste