Recipe by PrtyWatrPrincess!
I loved this recipe from Kelly M but I added low-fat sour cream and splenda instead!
Top Review by bmcnichol
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used regular sour cream as that is what I had in the fridge and dried chives. This was different from my "normal" cucumber salad but I really enjoyed it.
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablesspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons snipped chives
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumbers and slice in half lengthwise.
- With a small spoon, scrape out seeds and slice cucumbers about 1/4 inch thick slices.
- In bowl combine sour cream, apple cider vinegar, Splenda, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add cucumbers and stir till well coated.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.