1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Creamy Corn Chowder
You can use skim milk instead of powdered in this recipe. Just sub 3 cups of milk for powdered milk and 3 cups water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan add water, onions, carrots, celery and pepper.
- 2Cover and cook on high heat until water comes to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- 4Stir in corn, milk, and cheese and return soup to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Creamy Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 610.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 14.2 g