Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From What's Cooking America. Delicious way to easily prepare salmon. So yummy! This recipe not only appeals to North America- U.S. and Canada- also fits quite well in French, Scandinavian and Eastern European cultures and cuisines.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Place fillets skin side down in a single layer in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Whisk sour cream, mayo, flour, lemon juice, dill, cream cheese, garlic and wine in a medium bowl until smooth and spread over fish.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes until internal temp is 140 F or middle inside of fish is slightly opaque. Fish will continue to cook for a few minutes after removing from oven.
- Transfer to serving platter spooning sauce over fish and sprinkling with additional paprika and dill to garnish if desired.
Delicious! Yes a little too much sauce for the meat. Excellent! I forgot the flour (I'm Gluten Free) and it worked just fine.
used the extra sauce that other reviewers mentioned as topping for go-with baked potatoes.
This is a great salmon recipe. I love the sauce here! The garlic in here was very flavourful - just how I like it! I did half the sauce though and still had some left over. Not a problem since it will be great as a dip for veggies too. Thanks Mama! Reviewed during ZWT 4.