Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
From What's Cooking America. Delicious way to easily prepare salmon. So yummy! This recipe not only appeals to North America- U.S. and Canada- also fits quite well in French, Scandinavian and Eastern European cultures and cuisines.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Place fillets skin side down in a single layer in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Whisk sour cream, mayo, flour, lemon juice, dill, cream cheese, garlic and wine in a medium bowl until smooth and spread over fish.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes until internal temp is 140 F or middle inside of fish is slightly opaque. Fish will continue to cook for a few minutes after removing from oven.
- Transfer to serving platter spooning sauce over fish and sprinkling with additional paprika and dill to garnish if desired.