Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great lowfat dessert using sugar free orange jello and vanilla pudding combined with mandarin oranges, mini marshmallows and light or fat free cool whip. A great 10 minute dessert!
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (reserve liquid)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- In a large bowl, mix together orange jello (dry mix) and vanilla pudding (dry mix).
- Fold whipped topping into the dry mixes.
- Add 2 to 4 T reserved mandarin orange liquid and stir well.
- Add mandarin oranges and marshmallows and mix well.
- Chill well.
This tastes just like the orange creamsicles that the ice cream man sold from his truck. A great option for anyone who is diabetic or weightwatchers!