Recipe by MsSally
This is a quick lunch or dinner. So easy to make and good for you too.
Top Review by Annacia
Very tasty and you sure can't get much quicker. I didn't add any milk at all, but just added the tuna with it's water and as I had some fresh mushrooms to dispatch so I just chopped them up and used them up. One other thing I did differently and that was to use Stove Top stuffing in place of bread. Served with a side of fresh greens and dinner was a hit.
- 283.49 g can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- 236.59 ml frozen green pea (optional)
- 2 (170.09 g) can tuna in water (drained)
- 283.49 g skim milk (1 soup can full)
- 14.79 ml dried dill weed
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- cracked pepper
- 8 slice whole wheat bread, toasted