Recipe by MsSally
This is a quick lunch or dinner. So easy to make and good for you too.
Top Review by Annacia
Very tasty and you sure can't get much quicker. I didn't add any milk at all, but just added the tuna with it's water and as I had some fresh mushrooms to dispatch so I just chopped them up and used them up. One other thing I did differently and that was to use Stove Top stuffing in place of bread. Served with a side of fresh greens and dinner was a hit.
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- 1 cup frozen green pea (optional)
- 2 (3 ounce) cans tuna in water (drained)
- 10 ounces skim milk (1 soup can full)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cracked pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted