This is a quick lunch or dinner. So easy to make and good for you too.
Make and share this Low-Fat Creamed Tuna on Toast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- 1 cup frozen green pea (optional)
- 2 (3 ounce) cans tuna in water (drained)
- 10 ounces skim milk (1 soup can full)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cracked pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- In small sauce pan, add all ingredients. Stir continually over medium heat till warmed through.
- Serve over toast.