Recipe by breezee1984
I love this recipe...it's my own I altered after a few tries and it's the best I've had so far.
Top Review by cartoonbabe
I love this recipe too! Thanks for your alterations because I'm trying to cut fat and calories. I used fresh garlic in place of the garlic powder and would cut down the amount of onion salt, but that's just my preference. I will definitely use this cream sauce with other vegetables too. Thanks, it's a keeper!
- 1 lb fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 3 cups water to a boiling a saucepan.
- Add spinach leaves.
- Boil until leaves a re limp.
- Put leaves into a strainer and press until most of the liquid is gone.
- In a separate saucepan add leaves and rest of ingredients. Mix thoroughly until hot and bubbling.