A tasty biscuit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- 3Add the cream cheese piece by piece.
- 4Mix until you have a dough that holds together.
- 5Do not overmix.
- 6Turn the dough onto a lightly floured work surface
- 7With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- 8Cut out rounds with a biscuit cutter and place on greased pan.
- 9Bake for 15-20 minutes, until pale brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Cream Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 333.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g