Recipe by Parvulus
A tasty biscuit.
Top Review by imarunnergirl
I made these last night for dinner. I was looking for something to use up my extra cream cheese. They were super easy to make and the texture was not bad. I used fat free chive cream cheese so the taste was ok but not outstanding.(but thats my issue not the recipe :) Had some for breakfast the next morning and they were o.k. too. Will definately make again with plain cream cheese to see how the taste is. Thanks for a quick and easy way to use up leftover ingredients from the fridge.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Add the cream cheese piece by piece.
- Mix until you have a dough that holds together.
- Do not overmix.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured work surface
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- Cut out rounds with a biscuit cutter and place on greased pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until pale brown.