Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from my low fat Bisquick cookbook.
- 1 3⁄4 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 egg whites or 1⁄4 cup cholesterol-free fat-free liquid egg product
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind, of
- 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberries (thawed) or 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners or grease the bottom.
- Stir all ingredients except cranberries just till moist.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Fill tins 3/4 full.
- bake 18-20 minutes till golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.