1/1 Photo of Low Fat Cranberry Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but the combo of dried sweetened cranberries and chocolate chips sounds delicious! Please let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees farenheit.
- 2Spray an 8" square pan with cooking oil spray or coat sides and bottom of pan with canola oil.
- 3In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, wheat germ, and cinnamon.
- 4Stir in honey until dry ingredients are well coated.
- 5Stir in dried cranberries and 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips.
- 6Pat mixture into oiled pan.
- 7Top mixture with remaining 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- 8Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- 9Cool in pan, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Cranberry Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g