Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious low-fat and low-calorie bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup low-calorie orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended.
- Spray loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes (or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean), if using regular sized loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes (or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean), if using mini loaf pans or muffin tins.