Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A low fat recipe that produces a very tasty cranberry bread.
Make and share this Low Fat Cranberry Almond Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup low-calorie orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Spray loaf pan(s).
- If making one normal sized loaf, cook 55 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- When making mini loaves, cook 30 minutes.