Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy and tasty alternative to the hamburger. I serve these on whole wheat buns with tartar and/or cocktail sauce.
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat or 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, I use Old Bay
- 2 eggs or 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Chop crab coarsely.
- Combine all ingredients and form into patties.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan and fry patties approximately 4 minutes on each side on medium to medium high heat.