Recipe by mickeydownunder
Inspired by what I read! Always LOVE a good feed! This sandwich has the CRUNCH! Exciting recipe for lunch!
Top Review by Secret Agent
Well, I hate reviewers like me. I changed the whole recipe by using romaine lettuce, full fat mayo and sour cream and about 3 T of raisins because in the states we don't go metric and I left out the pepper. Best lunch ever! Thanks mickeydownunder! ;) PS I halved the recipe and ate the whole thing myself.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 2 spring onions
- 2 sticks celery
- 1⁄2 red capsicum
- 35 g sultanas
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely dice first 4 ingredients.
- In bowl, mix rest of ingredients and combine with first 4 ingredients.
- NOTE: Can eat as is with a salad of rocket, feta and tomatoe of spread on 2 slices of wholemeal or wholegrain bread; can add alfalfa sprouts; can also add diced apricots.