Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tasty, low-fat coleslaw that I could eat all day!
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 green pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a small jar. Set aside.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
With just the 2 of us, & even though we do love coleslaw, I cut the recipe in half & still had some for the next day! This is a wonderfully jazzed up coleslaw, full of flavor & satisfaction! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]