1/3 Photos of Low Fat Cole Slaw
This is a recipe I've been making for some time and am just now getting around to posting. It is from The Best Kept Secrets of Healthy Cooking by Sandra Woodruff, RD. It is so nice to be able to enjoy crunchy healthy coleslaw without worrying about all the mayo in it! I sometimes sub a bit of plain fat free yogurt for some portion of the mayo; it all really depends on your tastes. According to the book each serving is 2/3 c. Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cabbage, carrot, and bell pepper in a large bowl and toss.
- 2Place the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix.
- 3Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to mix well.
- 4Cover the salad and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 222.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g