Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
Bryanna Grogans's version for those who want lower fat but can't use dairy products. And since you are using tofu... It's better for you.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat firm silken tofu or 1⁄4 cup low-fat extra-firm silken tofu or 1⁄4 cup rice
- 3⁄4 cup rice milk or 3⁄4 cup almond milk, see note
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Note: Do NOT use soy milk, it does not work.
- Simply blend until smooth and refrigerate.
- Note: use short grained rice to make soy free.
- Coconut cream: 1/2 cup tofu or rice and 1/2 cup of the milks.
- To make a thinner version omit tofu/rice and use 1 cup rice or almond milk.