Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are looking for refreshing, light dessert; then this one is for you.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup halved green seedless grape
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow, white or colored
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract or 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
- Mix together all the ingredients except the flaked coconut.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top of the salad once mixed.
- Then enjoy!