Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a nice recipe to enjoy when watching your weight. It is only 3 WW points. What can be better than having a dessert with your meal? LOL
- 2 (1 lb) bags frozen fruit (peaches were suggested)
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) boxany brand yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet Sprite or 1 (12 ounce) can diet 7-Up
- In 9x13" pan, place both bags of fruit, do not thaw.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the fruit.
- Pour can of pop over the cake mix.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minute at 350º.
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes.