Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Don't be fooled by the fact there is no butter or shortening. This is a tastey snack for those on a diet.
- Mix the first three ingredients together.
- Then mix in the water.
- Knead the dough on a firm surface.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dough and dip it in cinnamon.
- roll it with a rolling pin.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
This was like an extremely dry scone. It had no personality, even when I used blueberry sauce (#186774) to help it out. Is something missing, or did I do something seriously amiss? It had a lot in common with a cinnamon-flavored hockey puck.
ok MAYBE I did something wrong. I followed directions to a t... the dough is too dry.. added water..helped some.. tried rolling out and couldn't...added oil.. nothing helps. I ended up throwing away the whole thing.
Sorry, I followed the recipe, but I could not do anything with it. So dry. I baked it aways and it was like styrofoam. Is there something missing in the recipe?