1/2 Photos of Low Fat Chunky Chicken Salad
A delicoius low fat chicken salad that is served in whole wheat "bowls"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in saucepan and pour enough water over to cover. Set on medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through - (approx 10 mins).
- 2Drain and cut into 5cm/2-inch pieces.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together mayo, red peppers, celery, parsley, mustard, oregano, and black pepper.
- 4Add chicken to mayo mixture and mix well.
- 5remove tops of buns and press down centre to create a bowl
- 6spoon chicken into prepared buns - 1/2 cup per bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chunky Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 711.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g