Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
It's "chocolatery",fudgy, low-fat, what's not to like?
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 lb fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a 20 inch spring form with baking parchment.
- Cream eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix and sieve flour, baking powder, cocoa, instant coffee and vanillasugar.
- Add flourmixture and cream cheese to eggs and sugar.
- Add brandy if using.
- Pour mixture into prepared form.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Do not overbake, makes the torte dry, the center should still be"fudgy".
- Refridgerate when cooled.