Low-Fat Chocolate Snowswirl Fudge
- Line a 9" square pan with foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, two tablespoons margarine, vanilla extract, and salt. Cook until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- In a smaller sauce pan, combine marshmallows and remaining margarine. Cook until melted and smooth.
- Spread on top of fudge. Cut through both layers with a knife several times for the swirled effect. Chill for two hours, or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board.
- Peel off foil and cut into squares.