Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces fat-free condensed milk, sweetened
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat margarine, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9" square pan with foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, two tablespoons margarine, vanilla extract, and salt. Cook until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- In a smaller sauce pan, combine marshmallows and remaining margarine. Cook until melted and smooth.
- Spread on top of fudge. Cut through both layers with a knife several times for the swirled effect. Chill for two hours, or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board.
- Peel off foil and cut into squares.