1/3 Photos of Low-Fat Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
4 hrs 15 mins
4 hrs 15 mins
Terri F.'s Note:
Here's a yummy dessert that won't hurt your waistline... and it's pretty enough for company! Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make pudding according to package directions, using skim milk, and set aside.
- 2Set aside a teaspoon of pudding and a couple of raspberries to be used later as garnish.
- 3Cut or tear angel food cake into 2 inch chunks.
- 4Line trifle bowl with 1/3 of the angel food cake, then 1/3 of the pudding.
- 5Top with 1/3 of remaining raspberries.
- 6Spoon 1/3 of whipped topping onto raspberries and cake.
- 7Repeat layers two more times.
- 8Grate semisweet chocolate into tiny shavings and sprinkle on top of final whipped topping layer.
- 9Garnish with dollop of pudding and reserved raspberries.
- 10Refrigerate 4 hours for best flavor.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 484.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free chocolate pudding