Prep4 hrs 15 mins
Here's a yummy dessert that won't hurt your waistline... and it's pretty enough for company! Prep time includes chilling time.
- Make pudding according to package directions, using skim milk, and set aside.
- Set aside a teaspoon of pudding and a couple of raspberries to be used later as garnish.
- Cut or tear angel food cake into 2 inch chunks.
- Line trifle bowl with 1/3 of the angel food cake, then 1/3 of the pudding.
- Top with 1/3 of remaining raspberries.
- Spoon 1/3 of whipped topping onto raspberries and cake.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Grate semisweet chocolate into tiny shavings and sprinkle on top of final whipped topping layer.
- Garnish with dollop of pudding and reserved raspberries.
- Refrigerate 4 hours for best flavor.